Productivity software for Designers and Bidders of Automation Solutions
IOB Suite is a powerful suite of ©Excel tools to improve your productivity.
- It reduces the time of generation of proposals and project design.
- It minimizes errors and reduces costs.
- It improves the quality of your documentation.
- It makes your engineering work much more efficient.
Video: Overview IOB Suite
Top reasons for IOB Suite
- It reduces significantly time needed to generate a proposal and project design of the Automation Solution.
- It adds some powerful tools to your Excel application to save time and minimize errors.
- It makes a consistent distribution of redundant and single I/Os in a few minutes (logic 1oo1/1oo2/2oo2/2oo3/other). It’s possible to group and distribute the signals based on its site location or other criteria.
- It is able to import tags and descriptions from the list of instruments and equipments to use them in other documents such as PLC/DCS I/O List, Wiring Diagrams, etc.
- It allows you to make price comparisons of different hardware architectures.
- It creates many bid documents saving a lot of time to bidders of automation solutions: Control Cabinet layout and bill of materials you need to send to panel builders to get proposals, drawing of control system architecture, project schedule, main .docx document, etc.
- It improves very significantly the quality of the proposal and project documents.
Compatible with MS-Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 365.
32-bit or 64-bit versions.
Videos & Manuals (available release 2.02)
Workflow in bid phase (example)
Workflow in project execution phase (example)
Overview of Excel macros in IO Builder
How automatic I/O distribution works (redundant signals & 2oo3 logic).
How to make a customized I/O distribution (example 1)
Overview of Excel macros in IOB Utilities.
Preparation of external I/O list before importing it.
Import my I/O architecture from IO Builder.
Import tags and other data from another Excel file.
Export my complete I/O list to another Excel file.
How to make an architecture drawing.
How to add IOs to an existing architecture (in preparation).
How to change acronyms and colors (in preparation).
Example 1 (short version): DCS (2oo3, 2oo2, 1oo1 logic) (in preparation)
Example 2 (long version): Boiler Protection & Burner Management System (2oo3, 2oo2, 1oo1 logic).
Check the videos of Control Cabinet