Control Cabinet is one of the tools of IOB Suite. It`s an Excel workbook designed primarily for the proposal phase in order to make rapid design of internal control cabinet layout and bill of materials.
Its main features are:
- It allows to design very quickly the internal distribution of control cabinet components: Racks of CPUs and I/Os, power supplies, relays, isolators, signal converters, terminal blocks, circuit breakers, etc.
- Calculates the number of cabinets required depending on the data entered (inputs / outputs, size of enclosures, front / rear access, use of relays and other devices, component dimensions, etc.)
- It automatically generates a sketch of the cabinet and the bill of materials that can be attached to the bid and / or be sent to the panel builder to prepare the appropriate offer.
Control Cabinet is based on the tool Cabinet layout.
- Why Cpt is so important? 1 March, 2019
- Dangerous failures in the SIS 15 August, 2018
- The diagnostics in the SIS 10 April, 2018
- Common cause failures 6 February, 2018
- Safety Instrumented Function 27 January, 2018
- SIL requirements 20 January, 2018
- Isolators and Terminals (phase 7) 12 August, 2017
- Power Supply (phase 6) 12 August, 2017
- HMI / SCADA (phase 5) 11 August, 2017
- CPU and Architecture (phase 4) 11 August, 2017