Control Panel Layout
Source: Excel® workbook designed by PLCdesign.xyz
Use: Calculation of required space in the control cabinet. Prepare a quick layout and bill of materials to get bids.
This is a very basic web version. Professional Excel-based version is available on this link.
How to use it (free tool with unlimited use):
- Enter quantity of inputs/outputs of PLC or control system.
- Configure the electronic panels: space for racks, number of columns to define the space (according to panel width and other factor of our design) and options (front/rear access, etc.)
- Configure the electrical panels: number of columns and options.
- According to result modify the design by adjusting the height of mounting plate (with height of each slot), the useful width of the plate (by modifying number of columns: 2, 3 or 4), the front or rear access and devices dimensions.
- Complete or modify content of bill of materials and data of title block.
- Enter your email and push button “Enviar” (submit). You’ll receive in a few minutes the sketch in PDF format (our server is available from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am till 7:00 pm in time zone CET – Central European Time).
Related article: Control cabinet layout.
Video demo: Control panel layout
By pushing Reset button default data is loaded.
THIS TOOL IS TEMPORARILY DISABLED.
Note 2: Check your spam inbox in case you don’t receive the sketch in less than 30 minutes.
Note 3: We use data entered only for calculations and generate documents . They are confidential user data.