Bid Generator is an Excel based tool that allows to compare, analyze and generate the offer to the client. Although originally developed for Automation Solutions bids it can also be used for any other type of offer such as Mechanical Equipment, Rotating Equipment, Process Packages, etc.
Uses standard Excel functions and formulas as well as specific macros programmed in Visual Basic.Download Presentation
Example 1 (english)
Ejemplo 1 (spanish)
1-Documents generated by Bid Generator:
- Lists of materials and spare parts, with or without prices.
- Project schedule, based on weeks or months.
- Diagrams with tasks and profiles.
- Main document of Technical Offer.
- Main document of Commercial Offer.
- Letter to client.
It can generate a single PDF or a folders/subfolders structure with multiple PDFs.
2-Estimates, calculations and other functions:
- Entry of general data: Start date of the project, base period in months or weeks, etc.
- Entry of data of Materials: Description, quantity, unit price, purchasing date, payment conditions, asigment of categories for the price breakdown.
- Entry of data of Man-hours: Task, profile, initial period, duration, quantity, cost/hour, payment conditions, assigment of categories.
- Entry of another data: Client payment milestones, data of my company, data of the bid, etc.
- Analysis of man-hours and working load based on profiles (project manager, senior engineer, junior engineer, etc.).
- Calculation of project costs and final sale price. Price breakdown according to categories.
- Cash flow calculation based on customer payment milestones and payment to suppliers. Option to include taxes and internal / external costs of man-hours.
- Other data inputs for the project schedule, document headers, etc.
- Function “Snapshot” to compare bids and register of drafts or reviews.
- Functions (macros) for generation of final proposal based on calculations and sub-documents previously prepared.
- Dangerous failures in the SIS 15 August, 2018
- The diagnostics in the SIS 10 April, 2018
- Common cause failures 6 February, 2018
- Safety Instrumented Function 27 January, 2018
- SIL requirements 20 January, 2018
- Isolators and Terminals (phase 7) 12 August, 2017
- Power Supply (phase 6) 12 August, 2017
- HMI / SCADA (phase 5) 11 August, 2017
- CPU and Architecture (phase 4) 11 August, 2017
- Functional Distribution (phase 3) 11 August, 2017